I cannot believe it has been 6 months since I came to Korea! Let’s see which artists me and my friends have seen in the past few months:
To start of with some big names:
- PSY – I am so happy so have seen him performing! My god, this man has so much energy and such a charisma! Ten seconds after he appeared on stage the whole stadium was already jumping up and down.
- Yiruma – His Christmas concert ‘Picture Me’ was magical. It was such a special experience and while he was playing River flows in You I just couldn’t stop crying.
- BTS – okay Rap Monster wasn’t there, but still… BTS… was amazing!
Those fanchants just make me feel proud…
- Sechskies – the feels 😥 I felt so honored to be able to see them live on the Busan One Asia Festival… They are Hallyu legends! And their fanclub YellowKies was simply the best! Look at all those yellow light sticks!
- In Suni – what a woman! Love her powerful voice and she was also the only person who came off the stage to greet and interact with the fans.
- BAP – front seats baby!
- Girls’ Generation (SNSD) – It was great seeing Lionheart, but what really got me going was Gee! Can’t believe that I was able to hear it live once again (memories of SM Town in Paris~~~~)
Let’s see… then there was also Red Velvet, Girls Day, B1A4, Block B, I.O.I, Apink and Infinite.
That’s it for today! I will try to keep you guys updated! ^^