Hi there! You may call me Misty (obviously that isn’t my real name) and I’m from tiny tiny Belgium. I wasn’t sure how to introduce myself so I thought that I could just tell you 10 random things about myself.
- I’m currently studying politics in Brussels but I do not want to become a politician.
- English is not my mother-tongue… So please forgive me if I make any grammatical mistakes
- My boyfriend is Korean and I’ll probably tell you a bit about our story… Hence the name “couple tee and tricycle” ❤
- I’m a potterhead. Sorted into Slytherin 😉
- My hobbies are reading and writing, studying Korean, listening to music and random dancing.
- I love synchronized swimming. My barracuda’s are good but I suck at twirls and spins.
- My three favourite “grown-up” books would be… Memoirs of a geisha, Norwegian wood and The kite runner.
- I’m addicted to kimchi and my mum’s cakes.
- I excel at procrastinating.
- Life long learning is my objective.