In about one month I will participate to the Belgian Championship Synchronized Swimming age group 18+. But let me tell you, I’m totally not ready for it. I have been so busy with university life, exams, coaching my team of 10-year-olds, Korean evening classes etc. that I simply couldn’t find the time and energy to go to the pool. As 1st May is getting closer, I realized I only have a few weeks left to get myself fit again.
So, I made myself a 1-month plan. I present to you… my resolution for April!
- Go to every the swimming training every Friday evening to practice the choreography with my duet partner
⇒ Adds up to a total of 5
- Go to the swimming pool by myself at least twice a week to improve my stamina
⇒ Adds up to a total of 10 extra sessions
- Follow the Beginner’s 2.0 4-week plan from Blogilates
⇒ I’m a really big fan of Cassey’s blog and I love her videos a lot. I decided to just follow her Beginner’s plan this month because I don’t want to place unreasonable demands on my body. Plus, I think it will be the perfect way to complement my workouts in the pool and to strengthen my core!
- Drink at least 2l of water per day.
- Avoid unhealthy food and make sure I do not skip any meals.
- Make sure I keep up with schoolwork at the same time.
Let’s hope everything will work out well ^__^ By sharing this here I’m trying to make sure that I keep my promises haha… Now all there is left to say is… Hwaiting!!!
Lots of Love